Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog was not pooping. Took her to vet, X-rays were done

Customer Question

Hi! My dog was not pooping. Took her to vet, X-rays were done and saw that there was a lot of poop. This was a week ago. She was given laxatives, changed her food,etc. but I still see her very low energy, not playing as usual, gassy and barely drinking waterZ
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Pau she's 4
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Pau
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Pau?
Customer: She was given Presione on Thursday because they think she has a nerve I the spine hurt. But sill he isn't back to her old self.
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 19 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I'm sorry to see that no one responded to your question before now. How is your companion today?