Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Our dog got loose outside and when we found her we looked

Customer Question

Our dog got loose outside and when we found her we looked her over to make sure she was okay. And she looked fine and behaved normally. We were at our church when this happened and on the way home we ran some errands and we returned home a couple of hours later. I always clean her up after being outside and when I wiped inside her mouth (she love to sniff the ground) her bot***** *****p was stuck to her bottom gums almost to her teeth. I gave her benadryl (2) 25 mg. to see if it would help. So far it has not. She is acting fine, her breathing is normal, she is drinking water without difficulty. I cannot find any help about this on the internet. Please, what causes this to happen?
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 20 days ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you post a clear and detailed photo of what you're seeing?