Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.
Meth consumption for dogs can be lethal. If this is suspected, she needs to see a vet. Have you considered applying for a line of credit, such as from CareCredit.com? This can be used tonight, if approved.
The next best option would be to look into financial support for the vet bill. Here are some resources.
Red Rover: https://redrover.org/find-financial-assistance-veterinary-care
Best friends: http://bestfriends.org/resources/financial-aid-pets
Your dogs friend: http://yourdogsfriend.org/we-recommend/need-help-paying-vet-bills/
Speaking for Spot: http://speakingforspot.com/?p=Financial%20Assistance%20for%20Veterinary%20CareYou are likely going to need to wait until morning to reach someone. In the meanwhile, keep her in a calm, dark place without loud noises or heavy light saturation. If she begins to have tremors or seizures, keep her body cooled down by misting her belly and feet with tepid water (never cold).
Without medical help, yes. There is no home treatment for possible meth ingestion.
There's more info here: http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/poison/amphetamines/
Checking in. How is your companion doing? I didn't hear back from you yesterday. I hope all is well.