Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog show up with lots of black small bubbles on his

Customer Question

Hi. My dog show up with lots of black small bubbles on his stomach I just found them today I know he's been a little bit tired more than normal.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The veterinarian will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Pepper 12 years old
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Pepper?
Customer: He has Lyme disease but is not active now he's been getting treated for that but any signs I have to bring him right away. He got immune to flees medications this summer nothing that I used work so the vet game a pill that kills the flees in 20 minutes. He was also taken prednisone
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 3 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of these black small bubbles to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.