Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

How much will this cost me? My 10 pound Chihuahua ate about

Customer Question

How much will this cost me?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: My 10 pound Chihuahua ate about five grapes well over 24 hours ago. He has not been eating or drinking or going to the bathroom. His ears are back his Tail is tucked. the will not get off of me or the bed.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: It hasn't been a month since he's had 16 teeth removed and that was $1100 so I'm running low on funds… Could it be he has an infection in his mouth Snoozer is 4 years old & somewhat over weight
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Snoozer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Snoozer?
Customer: I am pretty much a shut in meaning I never leave my house and I did go out of town last night for about a total of 12 hours & I got home he was acting very weird
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Snoozer. Eating grapes can sometimes cause kidney failure in dogs, and that is a concern if he is not eating or drinking or urinating. He could have some other reason for his symptoms such as back pain or an infection, but you should have him checked out as soon as possible, and have blood tests done to check his kidney numbers.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you so much! I'm taking Snoozer to ER vet. I hope that I'm only charged the one time fee of $5.00 & not a monthly charge
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How can I make sure I'm not going to be charged anything else ?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 month ago.

You are welcome! Let me know what you find out and how he is doing.

I only answer questions for this site; if you have any question about charges and payments, please contact customer service on the drop down menu.

Kindly consider rating my answer so the website knows I assisted you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No response/ screenshot this conversation or lack there of.
Thank you Rebecca I understand your answers are limited.
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 month ago.

I will be happy to answer all the questions about Snoozer that you have; I just can't help you with payment questions. Let me know if this is helpful and if I can answer anything else.