Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

A little Black fungus on her nipple and leather like rash on

Customer Question

A little Black fungus on her nipple and leather like rash on her belly JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: Asia 6yrs JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Asia? Customer: Spayed 3weeks ago and recently on nexgard.

Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

How long has she had these signs?

Is she itching/irritated with this?

Any changes to the skin (ie pustules, pimples, redness, crusts/scaling, ulcers, or sores) besides those noted?
Any diet change in the 2 months before this started?
What flea treatment did you use? When did you last apply it?

Can you post a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post online, you can use the paperclip button above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.