Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He's 11 year old pug, took him to vets earlier and he has a

Customer Question

He's 11 year old pug, took him to vets earlier and he has a fever, high blood pressure (180), possible respiratory infection. given antibiotics and told to come back in morning. Also hugely swollen neck lympnode
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations He 's can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about He 's?
Customer: He gets vestibular syndrome sometimes too. On anti inflammatories. Was panting earlier. Asleep now but not sure what would cause all of that.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I apologize greatly that no one has reached out to you before now.

Was any bloodwork performed during this most recent visit to your vet? Any chest x-rays?

What symptoms did you originally see?

How is your companion doing today? Improved?