Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.
For the most part these ant traps that are in plastic are not toxic to dogs. If the dog ingests large numbers of them, then there might be more cause to worry, but just one or two should not contain enough poison to do anything at all. However, if your dog ingests the plastic portion, it can cause an intestinal obstruction which can be deadly. You can read about these and they symptoms of them on this website.
You can read about insecticides used in roach and ant baits here:
I hope this information is helpful to you. If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to press the reply to expert or continue conversation button so I can address any issues you still have . If you do find this helpful, please take this opportunity to rate my answer positively so I am compensated for my time.