I am sorry to hear that your fellow ingested Golden Malrin Fly bait.
This contains the toxin Methomyl which is a carbamate insecticide. It works by inhibiting cholinesterase, an essential enzyme for proper functioning of the nervous system.
It is highly toxic when ingested and leads to symptoms of drooling, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle tremors, and a slow heart rate. If there is severe poisoning the pup can have symptoms of twitching, confusion, muscle incoordination, low blood pressure, heart irregularities, and loss of reflexes may also be experienced. Death can result from paralysis of muscles of the respiratory system, or intense constriction of the bronchioles or loss of the stimulus to breathe.
Since he is already symptomatic it is much too late to induce vomiting, the toxin is absorbed. Your wife needs to get him to an emergency immediately, this can be life threatening.
There is nothing she can do for him at home.