Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.
How long ago did he eat it?
Do you have any peroxide in the house?
Okay....thanks for the additional information. I really appreciate it.
The good news is that there's no worry about chemical toxicity here.
Magic erasers don't actually contain any chemical...the reason they clean so well is that the pads are made of super tiny, really abrasive material which essentially just scrapes off anything you're trying to clean.
The biggest concern we have with this kind of ingestion is actually the possiblity of obstruction, but if James didn't actually eat any of it, then we don't need to worry about that.
I hope this helps.
After checking the ingredients, I'm still not seeing a problem here. The scrubber contains just a soap, which isn't really toxic. It can cause some digestive upset such as vomiting or diarrhea, but I doubt that you'll see that.
You're very welcome!!