Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.
Have you witnessed any vomiting?When did the ingestion occur?
Luckily, she is well below the dosage where we see liver problems. Many dogs in this dosing range only have an upset stomach, if they show signs at all. You may see some vomiting or diarrhea. The gum with aspartame is not toxic, we'd be more concerned if it contained xylitol.You also have time to induce vomiting if you want to avoid concerns with the ingestion. If so, use a FRESH bottle of hydrogen peroxide and follow the instructions here: http://www.sunrisepetclinicaz.com/vomiting.html
I’ll be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further.Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.
If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800
Checking in, JA Customer. How is your companion doing?