Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Bled to death after c-cection, Dead, no pain anymore, Myra 3

Customer Question

Bled to death after c-cection
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?
Customer: Dead
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: no pain anymore
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Myra 3 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Myra?
Customer: Was extremely heathy
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am so sorry to hear about Myra. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Was her C-section planned, or was it an emergency because she was having problems delivering?

Was her uterus removed with the C-section?

How long after the C-section did she pass away?

Was there any blood work taken before the surgery?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your resposes are way too slow ,since I wrote to you 4 puppies have died. Please give me a refund
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that. There was no mention that the puppies were in trouble or that it was an emergency situation. I will send this to the moderators for a refund. If you do have an emergency situation in the future, please just go straight to the emergency vet. This service isn't meant to deal with emergency situations. Response times might vary depending on the number of questions and the number of experts online at any time.