Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
The Jojoba oil is non toxic and can safely be ingested without harm to your sweet Luca. I am not familiar with the other oils but in most massage oils, the jojoba is the main ingredient and will not harm Lucas. If he ingested a large amount, there may be a mild digestive disturbance causing some diarrhea and possibly vomiting. If this happens, follow these instructions:
Fast Lucas for 12-24 hrs to allow the digestive tract to calm down and heal.
Give him Pepcid AC or Famotidine at 0.5 mg per pound every 8 hrs. That can be purchased over the counter at the pharmacy.
Give only small amounts of water during the fast or ice cubes
After the fast, feed rice and boiled chicken (2/1)
If Lucas is feeling better, wean him back to his regular diet.
Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.
Sincerely, ***** *****