Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

My dog walk in circle and walks fast wen we first start out

Customer Question

My dog walk in circle and walks fast wen we first start out but it is not all the time Friday it started one moment he was fine the next he has problems but when he walks he is normal again it does not last long Saturday night and Sunday he was his normal happy self again he will eat and his stool is also ok maybe it his stomach
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no wounds anywhere
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he is 8 almost 9
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Judson?
Customer: I cant think of anything always was was healthy and he has all his shots maybe I need to change his diet
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am working on your answer now. You can expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes.

However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me, so could you please answer the following,

Is there any head tilt at all?

Is there any darting of the eyes?

Is he eating okay?

Any vomiting?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no head tilting eyes are fine eats ok no vomiting
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can not afford phone call
Expert:  Sally G. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for that information. Because of the dog's age you may be seeing old dog disease also known as vestibular disease, The vestibular gives the dog balance and is located in the nervous system. I would suggest that you see your vet for an exam but I am also going to include a link here for you to have more information.

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2012/06/04/canine-vestibular-disease.aspx