Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech for over 35+ years working w/Dogs/Rescues

My mom is frantically trying to find a pet hospital in

Customer Question

My mom is frantically trying to find a pet hospital in Payson, AZ. Their jackabee suddenly became violenty ill & is experiencing foamy bloody stool & vomiting. My Dad is a stroke survivor & she is his best friend. Need a miracle!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: That dog loves nuts. And rotten oranges. Bully sticks. Stealing her big brother's(german shepherd) treats.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Mira "Whatty" I think she is five. She looks like a pygmy golden lab. Dad is smitten with her. She is his singing buddy.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mira Whatty I?
Customer: Terrified of everyone except us. (someone dumped her on easter sunday on a busy road, we were the first people she trusted) Will bite & cause stitches if she feels trapped.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Joan replied 23 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. I can try and locate an ER Vet for you with a Zip code and please let me know the closest big city near to you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Payson, Arizona
Expert:  Joan replied 23 days ago.

This is the closest ER Vet at 47.60 miles. If there is a City close, I can look there.

Arizona Skies Animal Hospital (47.60 miles)More Info!

4532 E Lone Moutain Rd Ste102
Cave Creek, AZ 85331

Expert:  Joan replied 21 days ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?