Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.
It would be best to have her treated by a veterinarian as she may well have mushroom toxicity. You can learn more here: http://www.petmd.com/dog/conditions/digestive/c_dg_mushroom_poisoningSymptoms can vary greatly from just vomiting and diarrhea to seizures, coma and death. If you have another mushroom in your yard that looks like the one she ate, take it with you to the vet's office to help identify what variety it is.
I’ll be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further.Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.
If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800
Checking in, JA Customer. How is your companion doing?