Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My puppy went out for a walk now she keep crying and barking

Customer Question

My puppy went out for a walk now she keep crying and barking at me then wants me to follow her but don't no why
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Molly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Molly?
Customer: She never done this before she is 20 wks old Yorke had her jabs keeps bowing her head and yapping at me
Category: Dog
Expert:  Sally G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself or to request needed information for your problem. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today.

Is it a playful bark?

What did you do on the walk and did you see anything different from animals to kids?

Does she know any commands or the name of a toy?