Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

I have done the credit card and it said it didn't go through

Customer Question

I have done the credit card and it said it didn't go through --I have done just answer with vet before and am a member I guess --it says resume chat but it also said card did not go through and was for $20 if I was satisfied -- no chat comes up to continue and when I click resume chat it just says transaction not completed and said go to website
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 30 days ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 30 days ago.

Good morning, Sallie. It looks like the payment issue has been resolved. How can I help you with your pet?