Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I have done the credit card and it said it didn't go through

Customer Question

I have done the credit card and it said it didn't go through --I have done just answer with vet before and am a member I guess --it says resume chat but it also said card did not go through and was for $20 if I was satisfied -- no chat comes up to continue and when I click resume chat it just says transaction not completed and said go to website
Category: Dog
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 9 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer-programming/9xk1g-done-credit-card-didn-t-go.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, Sallie. It looks like the payment issue has been resolved. How can I help you with your pet?