Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My dog Bella won't bark or jump on the bed or want to go for

Customer Question

My dog Bella won't bark or jump on the bed or want to go for walk she wants to lay down not move fast very slowly this started this morning after long walk at 3am. Anything to worry about? She's cold in some places on her body but she's like cold.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help Bella. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?
Customer: Whats lethargy?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is lethargy? Is Bella going to be ok?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 30 days ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Lethargy just means she is subdued and not active. Can you tell me how old Bella is?

Has she been breathing heavier or quicker?

Are her gums pink or pale/white?

Any discomfort if you press on her back, belly or feel/move her legs?