Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

Toy poodle, 2yrs old. she is acting listless will get up

Customer Question

toy poodle, 2yrs old. she is acting listless will get up yelp and lay back down
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the toy poodle. What is the toy poodle's name?
Customer: Ruby she acts like something might be stuck in her throat.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ruby?
Customer: she got a hold of a pork bone the other night.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Considering the history of ingesting bone, my next step would be to X-ray Ruby's abdomen to better understand if that bone is passing through her intestinal tract or, instead, has lodged causing an obstruction and the pain she's evidencing when yelping. Persistent vomiting and/or anorexia are the hallmarks of obstruction.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Since it took so long to get an answer, I would like to cancle any further charges for services.

I've contacted customer services for you. You should do similarly through***@******.***/