Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dog is licking the air alot. So I was googling it to see

Customer Question

My dog is licking the air alot. So I was googling it to see what is wrong with her.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?
Customer: She is compulsive on licking the air, me everything. At first I thought that maybe it was a seizure.
JA: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Zena she is 2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zena?
Customer: no she is really a healthy minpin. Just hyper
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 2 months ago.

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Zena, please? Zena's licking usually indicates gastrointestinal distress - cramping, nausea, e.g. Please stay in this conversation. You appear to have two other open questions concerning Zena. To avoid being charged twice more, please contact***@******.*** to have those questions removed from the list.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?