Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Veterinarian
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian
88695179

I'm not being rude but I don't have any money to even talk

Customer Question

I'm not being rude but I don't have any money to even talk to you I was cheching out what happens to a dog that's 9 lbs and he ate an oreo cookie thatn you thiugy
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Mr. Taylor
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mr. Taylor?
Customer: he is my emotional support dog
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 8 months ago.

My name is***** and I can help you today. I am sorry to hear that Mr. Taylor ate your oreo, but the good news is that oreo cookies are pretty nontoxic. If he ate the whole box, he would likely have vomiting and/or diarrhea, but one cookie just isn't enough to make him sick. The chocolate in the cookies is very dilute.

I would watch him for vomiting or diarrhea, but if everything is fine by morning, he will be fine.

Does that help? What other questions do you have?

Dr. Amanda

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Amanda

How is Mr. Taylor today? Any problems after eating the oreo? Do you have any other questions for me?

Dr. Amanda