Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog has spot on the colored part of his eye and I was

Customer Question

My dog has spot on the colored part of his eye and I was wondering what it mite be. Can you help
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** is two years old. He is a boarder collie, that we just adopted from a rescue. He has already lost his right. That is why I am concerned.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Zoro?
Customer: I don't believe so. He is eating fine and his bowl movements seem ok too.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** and I can help you today. Can you send a picture of your dog's eye? There are many different causes of color change in the cornea. It sounds like you just adopted him, is that correct? So you don't know how long the spot has been there?

Please send a picture so I can help you today.

Dr. Amanda

Were you able to take a picture of your dog's eye? I am curious about what the spot looks like.

Dr. Amanda