Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She wants out and then just walks and walks but is not she

Customer Question

She wants out and then just walks and walks but is not she is 15 years old
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Tessa
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tessa?
Customer: She has hip dysplasia and arthritis. She take tramadol, gabpainting and soloxin twice a day
Category: Dog
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
She is trying to pee or poop and is not able tp
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There are no wounds on her feet
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Deb.

I recently came online and see that your question about Tessa hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.
I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:

1. It looks as if part of your question may have been cut off. Could you please clarify what happens when "she walks and walks"?

2. Can you provide the dosage amounts of the Tramadol and Gabapentin that she's taking?

3. Any other signs such as confusion or inappropriate urinating or defecating in the house?

Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.
Thanks for your patience. Deb