Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
hello and thank you for using this site to help you. Ant traps are typically not toxic to dogs, but what we worry about is if the dog ate the trap itself as this can cause an obstruction of the bowel. If the pup at some of the ant trap then I would watch for obstruction symptoms, which would be sudden lack of appetite, vomiting , diarrhea or change in stool and lethargy.
here is more on common house hold poisons to dogs http://www.petplace.com/article/dogs/first-aid-for-dogs/toxins-poisons/your-guide-to-common-dog-poisonings
The percentage of Indoxacab in ant traps is very minute to cause damage, it is more to entice the ant to the trap due to its smell. Some dogs may display minor diarrhea or vomiting from traps. The concern would be more an obstruction of the bowel from eating the trap.