Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My 13 week old English bulldog has a runny nose and a croup

Customer Question

My 13 week old English bulldog has a runny nose and a croup cough. What should I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the bulldog's name?
Customer: Abbie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Abbie?
Customer: Just that she is coughing a lot and almost sounds like she has a hair all in her throat
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Do you have a video showing her coughing?
2) Has she been boarded, groomed or at doggy daycare in the last 21 days?