Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.I cannot impress upon you enough the importance of taking Emma to a vet's office that can examine her. Because you do not know what type of mushrooms these are, it's best to assume that they are one of the many varieties that can be toxic to dogs. In some cases, dogs can die from mushroom ingestion. I would err on the side of caution here.If you need help finding a hospital in your area, please send back your city, state and zip code and I'll get right on it.
Let me know if I can help further.Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.
If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800