Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Runny poop, panting (unusual - inside and AC on),

Customer Question

runny poop, panting (unusual - inside and AC on), restlessness....acute onset, started about 15-20 minutes ago. Normal activity the rest of the morning before that
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Molly, 6 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Molly?
Customer: apetitie is fine, asked for a treat when we came back in from second bowel movement in two hours
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Have there been any stresses? Changes to the diet? Any human food? New treats?
2) Any blood in the stool?
3) Any vomiting?