Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

He came in from outside holding up his left front paw, a rat

Customer Question

he came in from outside holding up his left front paw
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: a rat terrier, Peter-Parker is 2 and a half
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Peter-Parker?
Customer: nope
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. Have you had a good look at his foot for any sign of wounds or thorns in his pad or anything like that?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott