Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She just went outside to eat grass and does not normaly do

Customer Question

She just went outside to eat grass and does not normaly do this dry cough she maybe trying to get something out or just watching here
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is this new behavior?
Customer: Yes were about to turn in here but she whining not bad just upset i yhink to get what it is out couud it be something in the thtoat
JA: OK. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Black jack 6 years lab cross kelpie its nearly q015pm here in Australia
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Australia?
Customer: Sheing not fully suffering just odd to me she trying to look for a mouse k think im outside with her so shes pre occupied
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question about Black Jack. As far as this dry coughing, do you think it is possible she's trying to vomit? When she did this, she didn't bring up any foam or the grass?