Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Well it's actually my parents dog but she was just

Customer Question

well it's actually my parents dog but she was just dignaisoied with UTI and now she's not eating. She was given her antibiotic Thursday and my mom said today she had labored breathing and wouldn't eat.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is 14
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sadie?
Customer: Well I live by my parents but for the last month I've been out of state and she hasn't seen me or my daughter so I don't know if that has anything to do
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dwight Alleyne replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How was she diagnosed with a UTI? Has she had any other bloodwork that you know about?