PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

Need to get rid flees on a pregnant female dog, I don't

Customer Question

Need to get rid flees on a pregnant female dog
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.

Frontline is a medication that is safe to be used on pregnant dogs and will rid/prevent fleas and ticks for a full month. These packages tend to come in 3 and 6 month supplies. You will need to place a dose on the bitch now and continue using dosages until fleas are no longer a concern in your area by season (usually October-November for most areas).

Find Frontline for sale here: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=frontline+for+dogs

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had? If questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can assist.

Before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

PitRottMommy