Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

Her eye is bleeding; it is red and inflamed in the corner of

Customer Question

Her eye is bleeding; it is red and inflamed in the corner of the eye. She usually has discharge due to allergies, but has never bled. I'm not sure if it's from a scratch or other abrasion, or something to do with her cornea, vessels, etc.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: She's a border collie mix, fairly active, about 7-8 years old
Category: Dog
Expert:  Dr. Ellie replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your dog's eye problems, what is her name? Are you able to attach a picture or two of the eye so that I can see it? As there are several things that may be going on, a clear, focused picture can help me make proper recommendations for your dog.

Thank you,

Dr. Ellie

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm taking the dog to my vet this morning.

That sounds like a great idea. Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate the follow up. Please feel free to return if you had any further questions or concerns. I have left this thread as an info request so you will not be charged.