Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello. Thanks for the question.
If she did not ingest any, then you shouldn't have any issues. If she did get some into her, then it can be pretty toxic and fairly quick. We usually see signs within 2-4 hours. We'll see vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, tearing and muscle tremors. If you see those signs, get her to a vet asap. As long as you're 4 hours out and no signs are seen, then she likely didn't ingest any.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.