Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Woke up to my dog shaking and rubbing s face. He is 11 and

Customer Question

Woke up to my dog shaking and rubbing his face. He is 11 and is acting I'll. Can't make up his mind. I put cool we towels around his snout and it seemed to give him some relief and he got a drink......and then threw it up with lots of mucus. He won't take half of children's benadryl any thought?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Luke
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Luke?
Customer: Severe dental disease
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Are you able to crush the tablet into some water and give it orally?
2) Are you able to pill Luke?
3) How much does he weigh?