Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

She loves to eat like I mean whenever there is food put down

Customer Question

hi she loves to eat like I mean whenever there is food put down for both my dogs she just goes nuts for food
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: but today she won't eat just wants to sleep and she twitches when we touch her
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: I'm worried about her she usually follows my husband around but she's been by my side alot today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Has she had any vomiting?
2) Diarrhea?
3) Consumed any human food recently?
4) Any new treats?
5) Any new food?
6) Chewed up any toys recently?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no to all
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no vomiting no diarrhea
no to all the other
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also how do I cancel this I don't want to have this

I have asked customer service to process a refund for you. Good luck with your companion.