Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dog threw up last night in her crate and just threw up

Customer Question

HI. my dog threw up last night in her crate and just threw up three times within the past hald hour
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: half
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Luna
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Luna?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 4 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Luna.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to earn your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• What is Luna vomiting up?
  • Did she eat any that she shouldn't have?
  • How is she acting otherwise?
  • How old is she and what kind of dog is she?
  • Are you able to take her temperature?