Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

Tight abdomen, wobbly when walking on nd legs, shaking and

Customer Question

Tight abdomen, wobbly when walking on hind legs, shaking and quietly whimpering with every exhalation
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: I have. No marks of any kind. I have also felt ofthe hind legs to see if I felt anything unusual. He didn't seem to be in any additional pain while I was examining him. The abdomen is the only thing that seems to be different and mire painfully
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: pups 10years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pups?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Rebecca replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Pups. I just came online and saw your question; I am sorry you did not get help from a expert before now. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

If you look at his gums, do they look a normal pink color or do they seem pale?

Is he eating and drinking?