Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My chuawawa dog was outside and when he came in he appeared

Customer Question

My chuawawa dog was outside and when he came in he appeared to Have suffered some apparent trauma to front paw . His great inside toenaill is bent or broken backwards completely and is attached.. He is in pain.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** 7 years (human yrs) He injured R eye with swelling. May of been involved in scuffel but main problem is trauma and unable to rest with toenail bent backwards. completely backwards. all the way.) What can be done to help him at this point?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Peso?
Customer: He is quiet and just wants to be alone. What should we do at this point. David
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, JACustomer. Thanks for your question. Can you share a pic of the toenail?