Get Your Dog Care Questions Answered by Experts
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help.
Just to be clear this was already in the bath water correct?
How much does he weigh and how much do you think he ingested?
Ok thank you for the additional information. Salt can be toxic and shampoo is very irritating to the digestive tract. That said a few licks would not be cause for serious concern. He may have some diarrhea in the next day or two but even that may not happen.
I would not be to concerned and he should be just fine. I would try to keep him out of the bathroom when using the bath salts because if he were to eat this undiluted then that could lead to salt toxicity.
I hope this helps ease your mind. Give him a good pet from me and tell him no more licking stuff.
Please reply back if you have additional questions and I will be happy to continue.
If you have no additional questions please take a few moments to provide a rating . Rating indicates that you are finished with this session and prompts Justanswer to compensate me for assisting you today. I am not compensated for my time until you provide a rating.
You are very welcome. I am glad I was here to help ease your mind.
Please note that while rating does suspend our conversation so I can assist other pet owners, it does not close out your question. You can come back at any time for follow up at no additional charge.