PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

Looks like he has a very fine string coming from s I tried

Customer Question

Looks like he has a very fine string coming from his butt I tried to wipe the poop coming g from it to c if it would come out I don't want to pull it cause I no that I could do damage
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: 7 most old Siberian husky named Demon (from the movie snowdogs)
JA: How old is Demon?
Customer: 7 months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Demon?
Customer: No he's a happy puppy no issues that we no of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Good evening, JACustomer.

You've got the right idea here not to pull, because internal damage could occur. You will need to trim the string back to the anus. With time, more of this may be produced and eventually come out all on its own. On the other hand, it may require a visit and exam if problems arise.

Keep an eye out for vomiting, bloody stool, protruding rectal tissue, etc. If you see any of these signs, Demon needs to be seen by your vet.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

PitRottMommy