Melanie Goble
Melanie Goble,
Experience:  Relief Veterinarian/Owner at Renewed Strength Veterinary Services, LLC

My dog has just gotten into the new delivery of you move

Customer Question

hi my dog has just gotten into the new delivery of you move tablets over 300
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?
Customer: at the moment nothing she is just looking gulty
JA: Where does your dog seem to hurt?
Customer: no
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is your dog eating normally?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. No appetite problems. Is your dog having trouble peeing or pooing?
Customer: she just ate the tablets
JA: The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: sookie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Skokie?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  Melanie Goble replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** have been a veterinarian for 11 years. I am sorry to hear that Sookie has gotten into the YuMove tablets.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find the quantity of the various ingredients (glucosamine, vitamin C, etc.) to determine if they are toxic doses or not. If you have this information, I can certainly do some calculations. I wound need the mg or IU per pill, as well as Sookie's weight.

Otherwise, you can contact Lintbells, the maker of YuMove at telephone number 01462 416866 or e-mail *****@******.***.

Overdoses of glucosamine are rare, but can cause gastrointestinal side effects. Overdoses of Vitamin C can cause kidney failure.

I hope I have answered your questions, if not, please let me know and I will do my best to answer it.

If I have answered your question, please take a moment to rate me so that I may continue to provide and improve my services.