Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

I'm watching 9 labs of all ages. I out their 1 multi each

Customer Question

I'm watching 9 labs of all ages. I laid out their 1 multi each and 3 dogs get 2 glucosomine each. Well one dog snuck in and jumped up and ate all of them and I don't know which dog out of the 9 did it. Should I worry and what should I watch for?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Veterinarian will figure it out.
Customer: So do I take all 9 dogs into the vet or what?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: There are 2 pregnant ones and they could have been the one to have eaten the vitamins
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hi, JACustomer. Thanks for your question. What multivitamin are you giving? Can you please share the brand name? A link online would be useful, too.