Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

She was treas about two weeks ago cycst under the ear area.

Customer Question

She was treas about two weeks ago for a cycst under the ear area. It was drained and she was given antibiotics. the cyst
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: went down. now I notice an area under her neck that is hard. Bea is a beagle almost 10 years of age.
JA: What is the beagle's name?
Customer: Bea
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bea?
Customer: She has been in good health.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. Do you have a picture to share of this hard area? How hard is it? Where is it located (directly below the ear on the side of her neck? closer to the front of her throat? under her jaw?)