Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

We 5 minutes ago I gave m a 10 mg vasotec blood pressure

Customer Question

We 5 minutes ago I gave him a 10 mg vasotec blood pressure pill .it was meant for me .he's ok now but will it hurt him .
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Presley and 7 years old bulldog
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Presley?
Customer: He always as hard time breathing of course .he takeschlorpheniramin 4m for that and other reasons .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hi, JACustomer. How much does Presley weigh? Any medical conditions that he's been treated for in the past aside from typical bulldog respiratory concerns?