Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ
15010675

My dogs accidentally ingested adder all it was in a capsule

Customer Question

My dogs accidentally ingested adder all it was in a capsule timed released I don't think they got enough the taste is bitter I got most of it I tried to induce vomit nothing it's been about two hours they are just very hyper
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Rosie and Minnie two dogs both small yorkies
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rosie?
Customer: She just vomited I had some diazepam I gave her about a 16th of it but she has not calmed down yet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Good morning, JACustomer. Thanks for your question. I am so sorry that no one has responded to your question before now. How are your girls doing this morning?