PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

Our dog ate a sock? How can we induce vomitiing? Kirby is

Customer Question

Our dog ate a sock? How can we induce vomitiing?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Kirby is almost 4
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kirby?
Customer: Nope, he does this every once in a while when he isn't feeling well, but it takes him a day before he can get it up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hi, JACustomer. When was the sock ingested?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
5 minutes ago

Perfect. It's recent enough that it may come up with induction of vomiting. Follow the instruction here with a FRESH bottle of hydrogen peroxide. He should produce the sock. http://www.sunrisepetclinicaz.com/vomiting.html

Did my response help to answer all of the questions that you had regarding your companion? If you have other questions, please reply and I’ll help you further.

Once you're satisfied with our dialogue, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you.

Checking in. Has he produced the sock?