PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue
8538164

Is this free, I'm not sure if it's an issue but my dog woke

Customer Question

Hi is this free
JA: The Veterinarian's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: I'm not sure if it's an issue but my dog woke up in the night dry heaving and did that for a while, now she's breaking really fast and will only lay in the corner away from everything. She looks like she's in pain still, not sure what I can do to help her
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Ferra, she's 9 months. How much is it to talk to the vet?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: A real vet?
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Feral?
Customer: Ferra won't drink any water but dosent feel like she has a fever.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I'm so sorry that it's taken this long to receive a response to your question. We try to reply in under 30 minutes. I see that a vet has not responded, so I have reached out to you to see if I can help.

I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.

1) How is Ferra feeling now?
2) Has she had a continuation of her symptoms? Is she still vomiting?
3) How old is she?
4) Any change in diet today?
5) Any human food?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The vet took too long. I was expecting more help that I received and still paid when I got zero help. I would like a refund.
I'll contact customer service for you.