Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

She got cold when we let her lap some mild, she was shaking

Customer Question

She got cold when we let her lap some mild, she was shaking like the chills so I got her wrapped in blanked and held to to keep warm. she was ok but would sneeze every once in a while. But now she is crying some.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: no name yet, only 4 weeks old.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: no name yet.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: no she not had any issues b/4
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) How long have you had her?
2) Are you bottle raising her or is she with her mother and siblings as well?
3) How often is she sneezing?
4) Are you seeing any bubbles or crusting in her nose? eye discharge? whistling or wheezing in her respirations?
5) What is she being fed at this time, if she's being hand raised? Be as specific as possible.