Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian; BS (Physiology) Michigan State Univ

My 1 year old chug got spayed today she's 9lbs Im suppose to

Customer Question

Hi my 1 year old chug got spayed today she's 9lbs Im suppose to give her 0.3 of metacam knceca day at 10:30am they told me not again today but she's litterly crying and pacing hadn't really slept I gave her one of her syringes with metacam now afraid of over dose
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: Just worried about too much pain meds
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Do you know what medications she received while at the vet being spayed?
2) Is Metacam all they sent you home with today?